The M2S Bikes | Mountains To Sea Electric Bikes All Terrain Sport R750 Integrated electric commuter bike is quickly making a name as one of the most fun and enjoyable rear-hub electric bikes on the market thanks to it's fast speed and oversize 29" tires. The All Terrain Sport R750 is a 29" hard tail electric bike ready for everything from city streets to light off road adventures. This model features Bafang's powerful 750 watt rear hub motor that can achieve and maintain high speeds on both throttle or pedal assist mode.
The fully integrated 48 volt, 14 amp hour battery provides total riding range of 25 to 50 miles per charge depending on your pedal assist level, while the thumb throttle adds optional motor-only riding. The 29" tires are 3" wide and are ideal for everything from long gravel roads, steep singletrack or fast paved commutes. The Sport R750 includes a Suntour XCM front shock with 100mm of travel.
The 2020 All Terrain Sport R750 includes a rear rack with light, full coverage fenders and an updated full color display controller unit that provides exceptional pedal assist control and performance while offering seemingly endless customization options.
For more information on these models and availability, please contact email@example.com or call us at 828-676-3808.
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- FORK: Suntour XCM Hydraulic Dampened Fork w/ lockout
SIZING: Medium - 17" w/ 30" standover height; Large - 19" with 32" standover height
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 38 tooth Aluminum
- DERAILLEUR (REAR): Shimano Acera 8-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Acera 8-speed trigger shift
- CASSETTE: Shimano Acera 8sp, 11-34T mega range
- CHAIN: KMC X8
- RIMS: 29+ aluminum wheelset
- TIRES: Kenda Slant 3" tires
- BRAKES: Tektro Auriga E-Comp, 160mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Aluminum alloy with stem mounted display
- GRIPS: Padded non-locking grips
- STEM: Zoom aluminum alloy stem
- HEADSET: Sealed bearings
- SADDLE: Padded Gel Seat
- MOTOR: Bafang 750w rear hub
- BATTERY: 48v, 14 amp hour fully integrated battery
- CONTROLLER: Lishui 48v 25 amp controller
- DISPLAY: Bafang DC10 digital display (5 speed pedal assist)
- SENSORS: Crank mounted 12 magnet cadence sensor
- RANGE: 20-45 miles per charge
- TORQUE: 80 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~62 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
- OTHER FEATURES: removable rear rack, front and rear lights, fenders
This model is a new design for 2020 model year with limited availability for pre-order with the next delivery estimated in early August 2020.
What size should I get? We recommend customers between 5'6" and 5'10" to order the medium frame bike and will find it to be a comfortable ride with optimal stand-over height as long as their inseam on their pants is greater than 27" in length. The large frame bike is best for customers between 5'9" and 6'3".
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 20-75 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.