The All Terrain Scout is our most approachable fat bike thanks to the step thru design and 20" wheels and tires that make getting on and off this fat tire electric bike quick and easy. The rugged frame design and over-size tires make this is a perfect adventure vehicle for quick trips and longer adventures. With front and rear cargo baskets, the All Terrain Scout can carry supplies and gear, while front and rear lights help you stay visible for those pre-dawn or post-sunset adventures.
The upgraded 2021 model includes a larger battery size and more powerful 750 watt motor, full color USB display, air sprung front suspension fork and updated graphics to match our All Terrain R750 lineup.
- FRAME: All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame
- FORK: Mozo Air Sprung Suspension Fork / Lockout Adjustment
- SIZING: Step Thru 18"
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 170mm square taper / 38T 104 chainring
- DERAILLEUR (REAR): Shimano Acera 8-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Acera
- CHAIN: KMC X8 rust resistant
- RIMS: 20" aluminum with front quick release hub
- TIRES: Kenda Krusade Sport 20" x 4.0"
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Zoom 700mm
- STEM: Zoom Adjustable Stem
- SEATPOST: Zoom 30.9 mm Alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- MOTOR: Bafang 750w nominal (1000+ watts at peak)
- BATTERY: 48v, 14 amp hour removable battery
- CONTROLLER: Lishui 48v, seat tube mount (12 mosfet)
- DISPLAY: APT 850C full color display (9 speed pedal assist)
- THROTTLE: Left hand thumb throttle
- SENSORS: 12 pole cadence sensor
- LIGHT: High Powered LED - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 20-45 miles per charge
- TORQUE: 80 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~65 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
- RACK & FENDERS: included
The All Terrain Scout is currently back-ordered with our next run landing Spring 2021. We will be accepting pre-orders 6-8 weeks prior to delivery. Stay tuned!
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 20-75 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.