The All Terrain M600 FS is our premium full suspension electric mountain bike that brings a nice mix of rugged off road capabilities with a refined frame design to create a bike that is just as at home on city streets as it is on rutted out gravel roads. The new All Terrain M600 Dual Sport, features a 3 inch wide tire up front and a 2.8 inch tire in the rear that combine to provide great traction in all conditions. Match the oversize tires with a plush front and rear air suspension setup and this is a bike that offers plenty of travel to soak up the harshest bumps and biggest jumps to provide a comfortable and enjoyable ride.
The All Terrain M600 is offered with the incredibly smooth and powerful 500 watt Bafang M600 mid drive motor with a fully integrated 14.5 amp hour battery that delivers riding distances of around 30-50 miles per charge. The M600 FS comes fully loaded with the Shimano Alivio 9-speed gearset, 180 mm Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with automatic motor cut-off technology, comfortable saddle and aluminum alloy seat post, handlebars and frame all backed by a one-year comprehensive warranty.
About The Bafang Mid Drive Motor
The mid-drive motor constantly samples relevant information at a frequency of up to 80k Hz via a torque sensor and two speed sensors which are all highly sensitive. The resulting data on crank torque, vehicle speed and the speed of rotation of the pedals is made available to the controller, ensuring precise control of the vehicle while achieving the highest possible efficiency. The Drive System puts the rider in complete control. In spite of a generous power output and a maximum torque of more than 120 N.m, the motor operates in virtual silence. The modular motor design and integrated controller make disassembly easier and improve service responsiveness. This motor can be black or sliver.
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Frame hydroformed with brushed welds
- FORK: SR Suntour 120mm Raidon Air Dampened Fork / Rebound Adjustment / Lockout (34mm stanchion) or XCM Air Dampened Fork
- REAR SHOCK: DNM air shock with lockout
- SIZING: Medium 17" / Large 19"
- CRANKSET: Bafang integrated crankset 36t chainwheel
- DERAILLEUR (REAR):Shimano Alivio 9-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Alivio trigger shift
- CHAIN: KMC X9 rust resistant
- RIMS: 27.5" Plus (Boost standard) with thru axle front and rear
- TIRES: Schwalbe 27.5" x 3"
- BRAKES: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Zoom 740mm
- STEM: Zoom
- SEATPOST: standard aluminum alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- MOTOR: Bafang Max 48V 600 Watt Mid Drive w/ 1200w peak power
- BATTERY: 48v, 14.5 amp hour removable battery (Panasonic cells)
- CONTROLLER: integrated Bafang Max controller
- DISPLAY: Bafang HMI display w/ USB port
- SENSORS: integrated torque & cadence sensor with 1:1 intelligent pedal assist
- LIGHT: Spanninga LED (30 LUX) - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 20-55 miles per charge depending on motor settings
- TORQUE: 120 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~58 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
The All Terrain M600 Dual Sport is currently in stock and available for shipping in 2-3 days after order. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-676-3808.
What size should I get? We recommend customers between 5'6" and 5'10" to order the medium frame bike and will find it to be a comfortable ride with optimal stand-over height as long as their inseam on their pants is greater than 27" in length. The large frame bike is best for customers between 5'9" and 6'3", while the X-large size is best for customers with inseam lengths of over 34".
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 20-75 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.
What is the difference between 2018 & 2019 model years?The All Terrain M600 replaces its predecessor, The Dual Sport Ultra, and has undergone a complete overhaul to bring you a more modern up-to-date geometry design with an upgraded performance spec. The primary differences are the 3" tires, integrated battery in the down tube, hydro-formed frame tubing and updated Bafang Max 48V 500 Watt Mid Drive motor. With the new updates to this bike you can explore more, more easily!