The All Terrain FS Max (Kush) is a full suspension electric fat bike that we believe is the ultimate progression in the fat bike world. The intuitive and powerful mid drive motor and front and rear suspension result in a soft and enjoyable riding experience in all types of riding environments while taking advantage of the extra power of electric assist.
The All Terrain FS Max (Kush) utilizes a mid drive motor that offers five levels of pedal assist to provide a boost of over three times the average cyclist's power output to make pedaling fun and easy. The end result is a powerful mid drive motor that delivers up to 800 watts of power and 80 Newton meters of torque that helps make climbing long gravel roads and trails as much fun as coming back down.
While the All Terrain FS Max doesn't offer throttle only mode, the motor does provide torque sensing technology that makes for a more efficient and fluid riding experience. The mid drive motor sends the power directly through the drivetrain, which means that riders can take advantage of up to 800 watts of extra power in whatever gear they choose. The end result is a bike that can achieve moderate top speeds while pedaling and can still climb some of the steepest climbs out there even at low speed.
For more information on the differences in motor types, please review our video on Mid Drive vs Rear Hub motors.
If you'd like to increase your battery capacity from the standard 16 amp hour battery to the 21 amp hour battery for long distance rides you can do that by also adding the 21 amp battery upgrade at this link: https://shop.m2sbikes.com/products/all-terrain-battery-upgrade
If the model you are ordering is marked PRE-ORDER, you can expect to receive your bike in June of 2020.
- FRAME: All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame
- FORK: Mozo Hydraulic Dampened Fork / Rebound Adjustment / Lockout
- REAR SHOCK: 165mm Kindshock A5 air shock
- SIZING: Medium 18" / Large/XL 19"
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 170mm square taper / 36T one-piece chainring
- DERAILLEUR (REAR):Shimano Acera 8-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Acera
- CHAIN: KMC X8 rust resistant
- RIMS: 26" aluminum with front quick release hub
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut 26" x 4.0"
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Zoom 700mm
- STEM: Zoom
- SEATPOST: Zoom 30.4 mm Alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- MID DRIVE MOTOR: Bafang Max 350w with 750+ watts peak power
- BATTERY: 48v, 16 amp hour removable battery
- CONTROLLER: Bafang internal
- MID DRIVE DISPLAY: Bafang DC 10 digital display w/ USB port
- THROTTLE: not available
- SENSORS: Bafang cadence and torque sensing
- LIGHT: Spanninga LED (30 LUX) - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 20-45 miles per charge
- TORQUE: 80 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~70 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 275 pounds
Most variations of the All Terrain FS Max are currently in stock with shipping in 1-2 days after delivery from our North Carolina warehouse. For the latest updates on availability and delivery schedule, please email email@example.com
All Terrain Kush Video
What size should I get for this bike? We recommend the medium frame size of this bike for most customers between 5'7" in height and 5'10" in height. With a standover height of 28" and a moderate reach, the bike is suitable for a wide range of riders by adjusting the seat height and the seat forward and back on the rails. The large frame is suitable for most riders from 5'10" to 6'3" in height and has a stand-over height of 31" from the ground to the top tube.
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 25-50 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.