The all new All Terrain R750 HT Integrated is the culmination of our new frame design style built on top of our most popular and best-selling bike All Terrain R750 electric bike design. We took the best elements of the All Terrain R750 and added some key elements that make this our highest-quality rear hub fat bike to date.
Featuring an air suspension fork, lighter, more aggressive fat bike tires, an 8-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain, fully integrated battery design, full programmable color digital display and the rugged and reliable Bafang 750 watt rear hub motor, this is a bike that rises above the rest of the fat bike field in quality and performance.
- FRAME: All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame
- FORK: Mozo Air Sprung Fork / Rebound Adjustment / Lockout
- SIZING: Medium 17" / Large 19" / XL 22"
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 170mm square taper / 38T one-piece chainring
- DERAILLEUR (REAR):Shimano Acera 8-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Acera
- CHAIN: KMC X8 rust resistant
- RIMS: 26" aluminum with front quick release hub
- TIRES: Innovatech 26" x 4"
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Zoom 700mm
- STEM: Zoom
- SEATPOST: Zoom 30.9 mm Alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- MOTOR: Bafang 750w geared hub motor
- BATTERY: 48v, 14.5 amp hour integrated / removable battery
- CONTROLLER: Lishui 48v, seat tube mount
- DISPLAY: APT 860c color display (9 speed pedal assist)
- THROTTLE: left hand thumb throttle
- SENSORS: 12 pole cadence sensor
- LIGHT: Spanninga LED (30 LUX) - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 20-45 miles per charge
- TORQUE: 80 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~62 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
- RACK & FENDERS: Included & removable
All Terrain Customer Testimonials
The All Terrain R750 Pro is available for pre-order for customers who would like to reserve the color and size desired for delivery in our next shipment. We anticipate delivery of the next pre-order round in mid August. For the latest updates on availability and delivery schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What size should I get? Customers between 5'6" and 5'10" can generally ride the medium bike with no problem as long as their inseam on their pants is greater than 27" in length. The large frame bike is best for customers between 5'9" and 6'3", while the X-large size is best for customers with inseam lengths of over 34".
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 20-75 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.
What accessories can I get with the bike? We offer a wide range of products that we've found work best with our bikes. You can find those items in our Accessories Collection