About The All Terrain R750 BASE Electric Fat Bike
The new 2021 M2S Bikes | Mountains To Sea Electric Bikes All Terrain R750 BASE electric fat bike is ready for pretty much everything you can throw at it. The revamped frame design features not only increased aesthetics, but also improved performance and strength.
The end result is our most budget friendly electric fat bike that is ready to take you from deep sand to fresh snow and everything in between. The rugged aluminum alloy frame includes a partially integrated 48v, 12.8 amp hour battery pack capable of delivering over 35 miles on a single charge using pedal assist or around 12 miles on throttle-only mode. The 4" inch fat tires easily cruise through the toughest terrain while absorbing bumps and providing superior traction.
The All Terrain R750 BASE is a continuation of our best-selling All Terrain series and builds on everything we worked on when developing our new 2021 All Terrain R750 model but at a more affordable price point.
- FRAME: All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame
- FORK: Mozo Hydraulic Dampened Fork
- SIZING: Medium 17" / Large 19" / XL 21" / Step Thru 18"
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 170mm square taper / 36T one-piece chainring
- DERAILLEUR (REAR):Shimano Acera 8-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Acera
- CHAIN: KMC X7 rust resistant
- RIMS: 26" aluminum with front quick release hub (Step Thru uses 24" wheels for increased stand-over height)
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut 26" x 4.0" (M & L size); 24" x 4" (step thru)
- BRAKES: Tektro Mechanical E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Zoom 700mm
- STEM: 90mm Zoom
- SEATPOST: Zoom 30.4 mm Alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- MOTOR: BAFANG 750w
- BATTERY: 48v, 12.8 amp hour removable battery
- CONTROLLER: Lishui 48v, seat tube mount
- DISPLAY: APT digital display (9 speed pedal assist)
- THROTTLE: left hand thumb throttle
- SENSORS: 12 pole cadence sensor
- LIGHT: High Powered LED - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 20-45 miles per charge
- TORQUE: 65 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~65 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
Many colors and sizes of the 2021 All Terrain R750 BASE are currently in-stock and ready to ship! Due to high demand across all of our electric bike lines we are working as fast as possible to increase our production speed and get bikes shipped as soon as possible. For the latest updates on availability and delivery schedule, please email email@example.com
What size should I get? We recommend customers under 5'6" in height opt for the low step design. Customers between 5'6" and 5'10" can generally ride the medium bike with no problem as long as their inseam on their pants is greater than 27" in length. The large frame bike is best for customers between 5'9" and 6'3".
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 20-75 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.