The All Terrain R750 FS (Kush) is a full suspension electric fat bike that we believe is the ultimate progression in the fat bike world. The powerful 750 watt rear hub motor is an absolute blast to ride thanks to the front and rear suspension that provides a soft and comfortable riding experience on all types of terrain.
The Kush 750 utilizes a rear hub motor that has an optional throttle only mode to allow faster top speeds on throttle only and when using pedal assist. As a result, pedaling is fun and easy and makes climbing long gravel roads and trails as much fun as coming back down.
For more information on the differences between our mid drive motors and rear hub motors, please check out our video on Mid Drive vs Rear Hub motors
- FRAME: All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame
- FORK: Mozo Hydraulic Dampened Fork / Rebound Adjustment / Lockout
- REAR SHOCK: 165mm Kindshock A5 air shock
- SIZING: Medium 18" / Large/XL 19"
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 170mm square taper / 36T one-piece chainring
- DERAILLEUR (REAR):Shimano Acera 8-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Acera
- CHAIN: KMC X8 rust resistant
- RIMS: 26" aluminum with front quick release hub
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut 26" x 4.0"
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Zoom 700mm
- STEM: Zoom
- SEATPOST: Zoom 30.4 mm Alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- REAR HUB MOTOR: Bafang 750w geared hub motor
- BATTERY: 48v, 16 amp hour removable battery (LG Chem cells)
- CONTROLLER: Lishui 48v, seat tube mount
- DISPLAY: APT digital display (9 speed pedal assist)
- THROTTLE: left hand thumb throttle
- SENSORS: 12 pole cadence sensor
- LIGHT: Spanninga LED (30 LUX) - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 20-45 miles per charge
- TORQUE: 80 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~70 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 275 pounds
Most variations of the All Terrain FS R750 are currently in stock in our warehouse with shipping in 1-2 days after order. For the latest updates on availability and delivery schedule, please email email@example.com
All Terrain Kush Video
What size should I get for this bike? We recommend the medium frame size of this bike for most customers between 5'7" in height and 5'10" in height. With a standover height of 28" and a moderate reach, the bike is suitable for a wide range of riders by adjusting the seat height and the seat forward and back on the rails. The large frame is suitable for most riders from 5'10" to 6'3" in height and has a stand-over height of 31" from the ground to the top tube.
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 25-50 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.