The All Terrain R750 FS is a full suspension electric fat bike that we believe is the ultimate progression in the electric fat bike world. The powerful 750 watt rear hub motor provides fast top speeds and ample climbing power. The end result is an electric fat bike that is an absolute blast to ride thanks to the front and rear suspension that provides a soft and comfortable riding experience on all types of terrain.
The All Terrain FS 750 utilizes a rear hub motor that has an optional throttle only mode to allow faster top speeds on throttle only and when using pedal assist. As a result, pedaling is fun and easy and makes climbing long gravel roads and trails as much fun as coming back down.
If you'd like to increase your battery capacity from the standard 16 amp hour battery to the 21 amp hour battery for long distance rides you can do that by also adding the 21 amp battery upgrade at this link: https://shop.m2sbikes.com/products/all-terrain-battery-upgrade
- FRAME: All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame
- FORK: Mozo Air Sprung Fork with variable damping and lockout
- REAR SHOCK: 200x57mm DNM coil shock
- SIZING: Medium 16" / Large 19"
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 170mm square taper / 38T one-piece chainring
- DERAILLEUR (REAR):Shimano Acera 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 11-34 Mega Range 8-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Acera
- CHAIN: KMC X8 rust resistant
- RIMS: 26" aluminum with front quick release hub
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut Sport 26" x 4.5"
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Zoom 700mm
- STEM: Zoom 90mm
- SEATPOST: Zoom 30.9 mm Alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- REAR HUB MOTOR: Bafang 750w geared hub motor
- BATTERY: 48v, 16 amp hour removable battery (LG Chem cells)
- CONTROLLER: Lishui 48v, seat tube mount
- DISPLAY: APT 850C color display (9 speed pedal assist)
- THROTTLE: left hand thumb throttle
- SENSORS: 12 pole cadence sensor
- LIGHT: Spanninga LED (30 LUX) - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 20-45 miles per charge
- TORQUE: 80 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~70 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 275 pounds
Our new All Terrain R750 FS is now available for pre-order with limited quantities available for delivery in early August. For the latest updates on availability and delivery schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Terrain FS R750 Video
What size should I get for this bike? We recommend the medium frame size of this bike for most customers between 5'7" in height and 5'10" in height. The large/XL frame is suitable for most riders from 5'10" to 6'6" in height.
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 25-50 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.