Our All Terrain R750 Series include the reliable, high performance rear hub motor from Bafang. Delivering 750 watts of nominal power and 80 Nm of torque, this hub motor can provide fast top speeds, while still providing low end torque to take off quickly and climb moderate hills. The planetary gears matched with our sine wave controller result in high efficiency for longer ride times.
The All Terrain HT features a full color display from APT Technologies that provides easy customization to allow for up to 9 levels of pedal assist, a trip odometer, easy to read speedometer, battery gauge, and many other features. In addition to the full color display, the unit also has a USB port for quick charging devices, as well as an intuitive thumb control panel for easy adjustability during your ride.
Rear Rack With Front & Rear LED Lights Included
When its time for adventure make the most of your day by utilizing the included rear rack to help carry extra gear and supplies you pick up throughout the day. The fully wired LED lights in front and rear provide extra visibility for dawn and dusk and run directly off the main battery so you don't have to worry about replacing small batteries during your ride.
Air Suspension Fork With Lockout
The Mozo air sprung suspension provides 100 mm of suspension travel to help soften the ride and provide better performance off road. The fork features a lockout lever to allow quick adjustments during a ride to stiffen or soften your fork, while more fine tuning can be performed by using the air adjustment valve with a high pressure shock pump to dial in the performance for your weight and riding style.
Tektro E-Comp Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The Tektro Auriga E-Comp hydraulic brakes provide rapid stopping power thanks to the 180mm rotors paired with hydraulic calipers. These easily adjustable brakes are chosen for their reliability and performance. While they rarely need servicing, when they do they can be easily serviced by most bike shops to bleed the hydraulic fluid and replace the pads as needed.
Semi-Integrated Lithium Ion Battery
We utilize the latest in battery technology to create long-lasting batteries with superior range. Our battery packs are comprised of 18650 lithium ion cells in series paired with a battery management system to help protect the battery and provide great range for the years of riding ahead. The Reention Dorado battery case features a keyed lock for extra security and is fully removable for charging and storage off the bike. The battery design features an integrated battery level gauge, as well as a low-power USB port.
Shimano Acera 8-Speed Gearset
The Shimano Acera RD-410 SGS rear derailleur combines style with great value and performance. The drivetrain features include advanced Shimano technologies like Advanced Light Action design and low-friction link pivot bushings for crisp, smooth and reliable shifting. The RapidFire shifters allow for smooth, easy gear changes and the low-friction link pivot bushings provide better shifting response. Also includes oversized 13-tooth pulleys, with aluminum and steel construction for lightweight strength. The SGS long cage design works well with the 11-34 mega range cassette for excellent gear range allowing for faster speeds on flat terrain and better climbing ability on hills.
The All Terrain R750 HT also features wired front and rear LED lights. Other features include a gel padded Selle Royale saddle, Promax stem and seatpost, Prowheel crankset with integrated chainguard, quick release front axle, two USB ports and numerous other features.
Bike Components & Parts
- FRAME: Proprietary All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame developed by M2S Bikes
- FORK: 100mm Mozo Air Sprung Fork with Lockout
- SIZING: Medium 17" / Large 19" / XL 21" / Step Thru
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 170mm square taper / 38T one-piece chainring
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera 8-speed SGS long cage
- SHIFTER: Shimano Acera RapidFire shifter
- CHAIN: KMC X8 rust resistant
- CASSETTE: 11-34 Megarange 8-speed Shimano cassette
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Aluminum Promax 760mm
- STEM: Promax 90mm
- SEATPOST: Promax 31.6mm alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- MOTOR: Bafang 750w geared hub motor
- BATTERY: 48v removable battery
- CONTROLLER: Lishui 48v, 15 mosfet sine-wave controller
- DISPLAY: APT 850c color display with USB port
- THROTTLE: left hand thumb throttle
- SENSORS: 12 pole cadence sensor
- LIGHT: Front & Rear high power LED lights wired to main battery
- RANGE: 20-75 miles per charge depending on terrain type, conditions and battery capacity choice
- TORQUE: 80 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~62 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
- RACK: Included & removable
FENDERS: Fenders do not come stock on this model but are available for purchase separately HERE
(ALL SPEC SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO AVAILABILITY)
All Terrain HT Overview Video
All Terrain Overview Video
All Terrain Customer Testimonials