About The All Terrain R750 Electric Fat Bike
The All Terrain R750 electric fat bike is ready for pretty much everything you can throw at it. From deep sand to fresh snow and everything in between, this bike has everything you need to get you where you want to go. The rugged aluminum alloy frame includes an integrated battery pack capable of delivering over 50 miles per charge using pedal assist or around 20 miles on throttle-only mode. The 4" inch fat tires easily cruise through the toughest terrain while absorbing bumps and soaking up holes with ease.
We've spent years working to come up with - and continue to improve - what we believe is the best electric fat bike on the market at the most affordable price point possible. With best in class options like the 750 watt motor and 16 amp hour battery, this electric fat bike is capable of extra long rides and has plenty of power to blast up the steepest hills. When it comes time to stop the powerful 180mm hydraulic disc brakes bring the big wheels to a stop in a hurry.
If you are commuting to work and looking to slash your ride time while not breaking a sweat, the All Terrain HT is up to the task thanks to the 28 mph top speed and optional thumb throttle. For those times when you are looking to get off the beaten path, the oversize wheels and tires provide plenty of traction while also softening up the ride when charging ahead through rocks and roots.
Whatever your mission, the All Terrain R750 is ready to help you achieve it.
- FRAME: All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame
- FORK: RST GUIDE Hydraulic Dampened Fork / Rebound Adjustment / Lockout
- SIZING: Medium 17" / Large 19" / Step Thru 18" / XL 22"
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 170mm square taper / 36T one-piece chainring
- DERAILLEUR (REAR):Shimano Acera 8-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Acera
- CHAIN: KMC X8 rust resistant
- RIMS: 26" aluminum with front quick release hub (Step Thru uses 24" wheels for increased stand-over height)
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut 26" x 4.0" (M, L & XL size); 24" x 4" (step thru)
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Zoom 700mm
- STEM: Zoom
- SEATPOST: Zoom 30.4 mm Alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- MOTOR: Bafang 750w geared hub motor
- BATTERY: 48v, 16 amp hour removable battery
- CONTROLLER: Lishui 48v, seat tube mount
- DISPLAY: APT digital display (9 speed pedal assist)
- THROTTLE: left hand thumb throttle
- SENSORS: 12 pole cadence sensor
- LIGHT: Spanninga LED (30 LUX) - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 20-45 miles per charge
- TORQUE: 80 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~65 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
- RACK & FENDERS: Included & removable
All Terrain Overview Video
All Terrain Customer Testimonials
Most variations of the All Terrain R750 are currently sold out. Pre-order bikes are estimated to ship in late January 2020. For the latest updates on availability and delivery schedule, please email email@example.com
What size should I get? Customers between 5'6" and 5'10" can generally ride the medium bike with no problem as long as their inseam on their pants is greater than 27" in length. The large frame bike is best for customers between 5'9" and 6'3", while the X-large size is best for customers with inseam lengths of over 34". The Low Step style is an 18" frame size that is ideally suited for people over 5'6" in height.
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 20-75 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.
What accessories can I get with the bike? We offer a rack, fenders and removable water-proof bags that can be purchased separately for the bike through our online store. You can find those items in our Accessories Collection