Bafang Ultra Mid Drive Motor
With a maximum torque of 160Nm, 1000W rated power output and 1500W peak output, the M620 will definitely get the these bikes accelerated quickly and efficiently - even the steepest inclines. Due to the system's dual sensor design with both torque and speed sensor technology, the rider has full control at all times and enjoys quick responsiveness and intuitive pedal assist for smooth, but powerful performance.
The DC18 digital display from Bafang features 5 levels of assist with your choice of either Sport or Eco mode. In addition to the easy to read assist selection, the display also provides key insights into estimated remaining range, current speed, max speed, motor watt output and more.
Shimano Deore 10-Speed Drivetrain
The Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain is the model of choice across various disciplines including XC, all-mountain and enduro. This high performance drivetrain is ideally suited for the Ultra motor and provides a wide-range of gearing to maximize the motor's torque for steep hill climbing ability and fast top speeds. We choose this drivetrain for it's strong, reliable and quick shifting. The
The Tektro Auriga E-Comp hydraulic brakes provide rapid stopping power thanks to the 180mm rotors paired with hydraulic calipers. These easily adjustable brakes are chosen for their reliability and performance. While they rarely need servicing, when they do they can be easily serviced by most bike shops to bleed the hydraulic fluid and replace the pads as needed.
The Mozo air sprung suspension provides 100 mm of suspension travel to help soften the ride and provide better performance off road. The fork features a lockout lever to allow quick adjustments during a ride to stiffen or soften your fork, while more fine tuning can be performed by using the air adjustment valve with a high pressure shock pump to dial in the performance for your weight and riding style.
The 4.5" Kenda Juggernaut Sport fat bike tires provide great off road performance. Featuring a wire bead, 60 TPI construction and durable treads, these tires are among the best tires available in the fat tire category. They can be aired down for better grip and a softer ride off road, while fully inflating them to 30 psi provides a fast rolling experience on hard packed surfaces and paved streets.
Bike Components & Parts
- FRAME: Proprietary All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame developed by M2S Bikes
- FORK: 100mm Air Dampened Fork / Rebound Adjustment / Lockout
- REAR SHOCK: KKE BA-27RC Factory Series Rear Coil shock with Remote Reservoir and compression and rebound adjustments
- SIZING: Medium 17" seat post tube / Large 19" seat post tube
- CRANKSET: Bafang Ultra crankset with integrated chainguards / 44t chainwheel
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore 10-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Deore trigger shift
- CHAIN: KMC 10-speed
- RIMS: 84mm wide alloy drilled rims with 12 gauge spokes
- HUBS: Sealed Quando Fat bike hub set
- TIRES: 26" x 4.5"
- AXLES: 135mm quick release in front; 12mm thru axle in rear
- BRAKES: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm front; 180mm rear
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy riser 27.5" wide handlebar
GRIPS: Lock on grips
- STEM: standard aluminum
- SEATPOST: standard aluminum alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Lookin Gel Saddle
- MOTOR: Bafang Ultra Mid Drive
- BATTERY: 48v, 19.2 amp hour with Reention Dorado case
- CONTROLLER: integrated Bafang Ultra controller
- DISPLAY: Bafang DPC 18 full color display
- THROTTLE: left hand thumb throttle
- SENSORS: integrated torque & cadence sensor
- LIGHT: High Powered LED - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 10-45 miles per charge depending on motor settings
- RACK: optional added accessory
- TORQUE: 160 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~75 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
All Terrain Ultra HT Overview Video
The M2S All Terrain ULTRA HT will provide you with the freedom to take on the backcountry with greater ease, but is quick and agile enough to handle the daily commute.