The All Terrain Ultra HT is one of the most powerful electric fat bikes on the market. The new Bafang Ultra Max motor provides up to 1500 watts of power to help riders conquer the steepest hills while enjoying a comfortable ride thanks to the 4.5" fat tires that offer incredible traction and a soft ride on all types of terrain. The fat bike design provides riders with a combination of massive power, fast top speed and a durable frame to make this the ultimate fat bike that's ready to take on the most rugged off road terrain while still being king of the city streets thanks to the high speed powerful motor. The All Terrain Ultra HT features the new Mozo Air Suspension Fork . Other features include 10-speed Shimano Deore gearset and a 48v, 19.2 amp hour battery powered by Panasonic cells. Stopping is fast and easy thanks to the 180mm Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes.
About The Bafang Ultra Mid Drive Motor
The new Bafang Ultra mid-drive motor is one of the most powerful mid drive motors on the market. With 750 watts of power and 160 Newton meters of torque, this is an electric bike that can climb the steepest hills with ease. Like the Bafang Max drive system, the new Bafang Ultra motors constantly sample relevant information at a frequency of up to 80k Hz via a torque sensor and two speed sensors which are all highly sensitive. The resulting data on crank torque, vehicle speed and the speed of rotation of the pedals is made available to the controller, ensuring precise control of the vehicle while achieving the highest possible efficiency. The Ultra Max Drive System puts the rider in complete control. In spite of a generous power output and a maximum torque of more than 160 N.m, the motor operates in virtual silence.
- FRAME: All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame
- FORK: Mozo FATMAN Air Dampened Fork / Air Spring Adjustment / Lockout
- SIZING: Medium 17" / Large 19" / XL 21"
- CRANKSET: Bafang Ultra integrated crankset 44t chainwheel
- DERAILLEUR (REAR):Shimano Deore 10-speed
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Deore trigger shift
- CHAIN: KMC X10 rust resistant
- RIMS: 26" aluminum with front quick release hub / rear thru axle
- TIRES: 26" x 4.5"
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm front; 180mm rear
- HANDLEBAR: Zoom 740mm
- STEM: standard aluminum
- SEATPOST: standard aluminum alloy
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Padded Gel
- MOTOR: Bafang Ultra Max 48V 750 Watt Mid Drive
- BATTERY: 48v, 19.2 amp hour battery (Panasonic cells)
- CONTROLLER: integrated Bafang Ultra controller
- DISPLAY: Bafang DPC 18 full color display
- THROTTLE: left hand thumb throttle
- SENSORS: integrated torque & cadence sensor
- LIGHT: High power LED - wired to main battery
- RANGE: 15-45 miles per charge depending on motor settings
- TORQUE: 160 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~72 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
The All Terrain Ultra HT is currently available for Pre-Order with a June 25th ETA to our warehouse. For more information, contact email@example.com.
What size should I get? We recommend customers between 5'6" and 5'10" to order the medium frame bike and will find it to be a comfortable ride with optimal stand-over height as long as their inseam on their pants is greater than 27" in length. The large frame bike is best for customers between 5'9" and 6'3".
What is the frame size and stand-over height? The large bike has a bottom bracket to top of seat post length of 19" with a stand-over height of 31". The medium frame has a 16" bottom bracket to top of seat post length with a stand-over height of 28".
What is covered under warranty? Our warranty covers the frame, motor, battery, controller and display for one year. The other parts of the bike are subject to wear and tear and are not covered under warranty, but you can expect to receive full support from our customer service team to assist with any and all repairs, including access to replacement parts for the life of the bike.
How long does the battery last? Generally the batteries are rated for 900 charge cycles, which should be 3-5 years for most users. The range per charge can be anywhere from 20-75 miles depending on how hard you pedal, how steep the hills are and how fast you're going. Check out our battery range video for more info.
Is the bike waterproof? While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.<